New! Side Opening Windows
** Touch on images to your interests !!
Reach your tools easily with side access. It is the ideal choice for both work and play!
The SON is different from the other hardtops in the luxury range as it offers side access.
Side Lift Up Windows
Top Hung Window designed for ease of use. The handle is keyed to the side windows, which are all supported by gas struts to support the windows open.
3rd brake light and black roof rails
Inner and Outer Balance.
The SON hardtop are constructed from strong laminate fibreglass and are individually designed with each model application in mind.
Standard features of the SON include : —
- Custom-fit premium hardtop design.
- One-piece construction.
- Complete interior grey carpet.
- Locking system in stainless steel.
- Tinted side glass windows.
- Roof rails with 60kg load capacity.
- Installation by use of clamps, no drilling required, no permanent changes to original vehicle.
- Outer surface flat and glossy, material and surface allows easy painting in body colour (if required)
- High quality gas strut with CARRYBOY brand.
Features and Benefits :
- High quality engineered material is mould the inner and outer shells for high impact resistance.
- Fiberglass inner and outer shells provide an extremely light weight free of metal frame which is prone to trust.
- Light weight, solid, strong and rust-free throughout its lifetime.
- Fiberglass with high specific strength.
- Weather-resistant design makes this our best-performing hardtop.
The Lift Up Side Hardtop.
to protect your belobngings and keep them safe from the harsh weather.
For Extra Cab / Extended Cab
Carryboy has been manufacturing hardtops for years and have proven levels of quality, comfort and reliability. Our unique and extended process produces hardtops that are stronger and high-quality.
We can do almost anything!
T.R.K Bangkok Industry & Exporter Co.,Ltd.
888 Luangphaeng Road, Tabyao,
Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520,
Our hours of operation are :
Monday — Saturday
8:00 A.M. — 5:00 P.M.
Tel : +66(0) 2360 7555
Fax : +66(0) 2738 7551
: [email protected]
Best view with mobile devices